What is Loom?
Loom is a practical tool used to capture your screen, voice, and face in a quick video. Used by millions, it’s an efficient way to communicate and share information in a more personal and human way.
Loom allows us to record videos of our screens or ourselves that we can share via a simple link. Professionals across various fields utilize it for instruction, feedback, reporting, and more.
Also, with Loom, no video software download is required by the viewer, making it an accessible tool for many.
Why Download a Loom Video?
You may want to download a Loom video for several reasons:
- Offline Access: Downloaded videos can be viewed anywhere, anytime. Even without requiring an internet connection. This means you have complete freedom to watch the video content.
- Editing: You may need to edit the video for various purposes. This could include adding subtitles, trimming sections, or merging with other videos.
- Backup: Keeping a hard copy prevents losing the video in case of any unforeseen deletion or account issues on Loom.
- Platform Sharing: If you want to share your Loom video on platforms like YouTube or Vimeo, you’ll need to download it first.
Easy Steps To Download Loom Video
GETOF.NET Loom Video Downloader is a free online. Loom videos a can be downloaded and saved for free with no speed restrictions. Simply paste the link and the download will begin instantly. To download a movie or Gifs from Loom, simply copy the link and paste it into the URL field above.
1. Copy the URL of the Loom Video which you want to download.
2. Paste the Loom Video copied URL in the URL field above
3. Then click the Download or the Enter key.
4. When downloaded successfully select your preferred file quality choose MP4 for video format and MP3 for Audio format.