Imgur (/ˈɪmɪdʒər/ IM-ij-ər, stylized as imgur) is an American online image sharing and image hosting service with a focus on social gossip that was founded by Alan Schaaf in 2009. The service has hosted viral images and meme, particularly those posted on Reddit.
Download imgur Audios & Videos.
GETOF.NET is essentially an online-based video downloader application that supports multiple video sites in one place. You can download videos, audios and photos (if any) from imgur simply by pasting the video URL in the input form provided above.
GETOF.NET will automatically process the URL you entered to extract the video file from Imgur so that it can be downloaded and saved on your device offline. With this, you can play the video anytime and anywhere offline without requiring an internet connection.
How to Download Videos from imgur?
- Navigate to imgur.com
- Select the post which contains your desired image or video.
- Copy the Imgur post URL/link.
- Paste it to the above form and hit enter.
- iPhone and iPad users may need to use an application like Dropbox to save imgur videos to their device disk.
- You don’t need a imgur video downloader app or imgur download program, just download and enjoy!
- You can also download GIF from imgur.
FAQ on imgur Videos.
Yes, you can download a video from imgur. This is a very straightforward thing to do. Just visit our imgur video to mp4 converter and enjoy your favorite videos offline.
The safest and best way to download Imgur videos is by using our imgur downloader. This website is the safest tool for downloading any online video to your devices. Here is why:
1. Our website is encrypted.
2. We do not ask for any personal information.
3. Our website is equipped with Google malware software to detect and terminate all computer viruses.
All Imgur videos are saved in the “Downloads” folder on almost all devices Android, iOS, iPhone/iPad, Windows, and Mac.
Depending on the imgur video you want to download, the available formats may be different. Therefore, we give you all formats such as MP4, WEBM, M4A, etc.